Thursday, May 31, 2007

Job of the Week!

I am constantly checking out job ads, just to see what employers are expecting, especially for recent grads. So I thought I would share my finds here - and I'll try to post them weekly!

Interior Designer entry level (Portland, OR)

Reply to: maggie@dbarchitecture.com (I like to go check out their websites!)

Date: 2007-05-18, 8:57AM PDT

Interior Designer, entry level: Well established, successful, upscale interior design and architectural firm has a position available for an entry-level interior designer. This requires a professional individual with design/hand drafting skills, experience in AutoCAD 2000, bachelor’s degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design, and a portfolio with full-size drawings. Email resumes with salary expectations to maggie@dbarchitecture.com.

No comments: